Monument Community Trust (MCT) provides help to charities and community groups in many different ways, depending on each organisation’s aims, or the challenges they’re facing.
Often it’s about providing a different perspective and reviewing the organisation’s income streams and strategy. The Trustees also have a wealth of connections in the private, public, and voluntary sectors, so they regularly help to make important introductions.
There are many ways we can help you, for example if you’re:
- Looking to grow your organisation
- Searching for funding opportunities and ideas
- Exploring collaborations with other charities and engaging with businesses
- Needing help and ideas to raise your profile
- Wanting to recruit new Board members.
Sadly our Trustees can’t wave a magic wand and can only dedicate a limited amount of time to their MCT activities. However, having someone who’s passionate about giving support, and who has wide experience and a range of contacts, can provide a real boost to individuals and their organisations.
Here are a few key links that may be useful to you and your charity: Resource Document